Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

Immigration Options

Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

Most provinces in Canada have an agreement with the Government of Canada that allows them to nominate immigrants who wish to settle in that province. If you choose to immigrate to Canada as a provincial nominee, you must first apply to the province where you wish to settle and complete its provincial nomination process. The province will consider your application based on its immigration needs and your genuine intention to settle there.

As of January 2015, most of the provincial nominee programs have combined their programs with the Express Entry system and will now accept a portion of their applicants through that program.

Here is a list of the provinces and territories currently participating in this program. Since the criteria vary among the provinces, you should visit their websites for more information.

After you have been nominated by a province or territory, you have to make a separate application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for permanent residence. A CIC officer will then assess your application based on Canadian immigration regulations.

You will have to pass a medical examination and security and criminal checks. You must also show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You can find more information on the funds you will need in the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

Provincial nominees are not assessed on the six selection factors of the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

—————————————————-

One of our licensed immigration consultants can speak with you in person, online or on the phone about your unique immigration situation and give you a breakdown of your options.
bookappointment

226 Responses to Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

1. Kikelomo says:

Am currently 37, would be 38 in Jan 2019, i have a masters in Business Administration, my band score in IELTS is 8 and my CRS score is 434, my work experience is in customer service in the banking industry. Please what province would offer PNP based on my profile and also am single.

2. Help can l create province nominees profile immediately my lelts is out

3. Emmanuel Altraide says:

Hello,
    Please is it compulsory that a show of account statement is necessary for express of interest in Canada.

4. Jonathan Nwanguma says:

Yea @ Kikelomo you can apply through FSW or PNP you qualify.
    Omoniyi you can create your profile if you also have your WES report
    Emmanuel, what they need is Proof of Fund in any bank with your name.

5. Arshad says:

My wife got 6.5bands not less than 6 in any module.
    i got 5.5bands.
    Where can i apply for PNP (Ontario,Toronto,British Columbia,Quebec).
    wife will be primary and i will be secondary.
    Please reply me. and i need step by step procedure to apply.
    can send me full details (arshadmsa@gmail.com)

6. Njikem John says:

hello, i recently got a provincial nomination request for Saskatchewan in Early childhood educators,. I have 5 years experience working in a child care foundation in my community, and a master degree in Special Education. I don’t know if i can be granted a license for Early childhood educators and instructors? to submit my SNP
    application for review.

7. Khushbu says:

Hi…i have already filed in federal…but my score is 365 so waiting for pnp nominations…could you pls tell on which site can i check as when any state nominates?

8. Axay shah says:

I had applied for PNP and also got UCI number and Application number .But since last 09 months i am getting mail from bengaluru consulate for biometric and endorsement and before 48 hours mail suddenly comes from bengaluru consulate tht due to such reason date for biometric and endorsement is cancelled and will lets us know after 8-9 workings days.
    Kindly let me know what exactly procedure is and is it possible of getting changes in biometric and endorsement dates frequently for about 09 months?

9. UKHAN says:

@kikelomo .. Hi, did you get the information you were looking for, like which province to apply for as your profile is almost similar to mine

10. M Rajesh says:

Hi

I got 64 points in Quebec points selection grid. So I am eligible for QWSP?

Pls help

11. Arshad khan says:

Am currently 37, would be 38 in Sep 2019, i have done masters in Business Administration(Marketing), my band score in IELTS is 6 (6 in each) and my CRS score is 365, my work experience is in sales and marketing in automotive industry. Please suggest which province would offer PNP based on my profile.

12. Thomie says:

My PNP’s NOC is 1111 while in EE pool, my NOC is 0821. I hope to receive a provincial nomination. I would like to know whether it has any implication.

Thank you.

13. Vasan says:

Kindly, send me who is the licensed for pnp programs in India.

14. Harmandeep Kaur says:

I want to know about my eligibilty in PNP for Canada. Few details are given below:
    1) 6.5 in ilets : listening 7.5 , reading nd writing 6.5 and speaking 6.
    2) Qualification : MBA
    3) Work Experience: 3 years as a Business Development Officer

15. Oluwajana Opeyemi says:

Do I need to pass lelts before apply for PNP

16. Jacobs says:

I have been trying to fill the PNP for Alberta online but I have not seen the actual site. I have seen other province but I have not seen for Alberta. Pls kind you put me through

17. Deepak says:

I am currently 40, i did MCA, my band score in IELTS is 5.5 and my work experience is 10 yearsin Internet Marketing/Digital marketing. Please what province would offer PNP based on my profile and also am married.

18. Bilal says:

Hi, My CRS score is 429 by securing 8 band in IELTS exam. My query is, which PNP do I have to try based on my profile ?
    Background details :
    1. Age : 26 (Single)
    2. Designation : Software developer (NOC : 2174)
    3. Work experience : 4 years

19. Tonya says:

I have received a certificate for nomination for MPNP recently and trying to apply for a work permit and RP now. But it looks like I need some advise. .

I create an account online on https://onlineservicesservicesenligne.cic.gc. , and now I have a list of the document to uplift. I have a few questions regarding this.
    1. I am applying with my husband, do I have to fill up this form for him:

Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)

He is applying as a dependent, I am the main applicant. As he doesn’t have a job offer yet, I don’t know what do we have to put into the field with the information about the employer. NA?
    2. Also, its required to uplift the document: Purpose of Travel. He is going as my husband, what kind of document I have to uplift to show that he is a dependent and I am the main applicant?
    3.The next document is:
    Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required) .
    It is not the same as the supporting letter that I got together with my nomination certificate?
    4. The form IMM 5802 – Offer of Employment to a Foreign National LMIA Exempt.
    Where can I get it? It is not a job offer from my Employer?
    6.Once I will submit all those forms online, I will still have to send it all via mailing to the address provided in the certificate of nomination, is it correct?
    7. Do I have to wait for the IMM 1017-E from immigration office, to do my Medical examination? Both of us we have to do this , me and my spouse? He lives in Poland for the last 6 month, and it is written on cic website, in medical exam instructions that he is not required to do this.

I am so sorry for so many questions, but I am just trying to do everything right from the beginning. I would really appreciate your help and understanding!

20. Mannat says:

I am currently 25 years old and have a work experience of 3 as an assistant professor. I have scored 7.5 bands overall in IELTS and have 6.5 in reading rest all modules are above 7. what are the chances of getting a PR and through which way?

21. Gurleen Kaur says:

I am 15 and am looking for a pnp program through which I can settle in Canada with ielts 7 band.

22. Anupam says:

I have scored 6.5 band in IELTS. I have 8+ years experience in software field. Is it possible for me to get through PNP as I was in need of 7.5 score for express entry and failed to get that. ?

23. Abiodun Michael says:

I have 5band score in IELTS, which of the province will accept this? Can I create my profile with it as well. Msc in Corporate Governance and MBA in Production and Operations Management and HND in Petroleum Marketing Technology.
    Kindly advise

24. Emran says:

Hi,
    For AINP paper based application in which one has received a nomination. How long does it take get the decision about the application.
    If I understand correctly, following is the process for the AINP paper based application
    i. Get nomination
    ii. Send documents to AINP
    iii. Application received by them and allotted file number (this is where the decision is made and considered as accepted?)
    iv. Further information requested if required
    v. Final decision about the application (ITA issued)
    vi. Medical and Biometric
    vii. request for passport for visa
    The above process is believed to take 6-8 months right?
    Awaiting for the response.
    Thanks.

25. Mohamed Shibin says:

Hi ,
    My CRS score is 404 and my IELTS score is band 8. I’ve work experience in Oil and gas operations ( entry level job-2 years ) . Graduated B.tech in Petroleum engineering Aged 24 and single . Kindly suggest me in which province i should apply to land myself in a job related to oil and gas sector

26. Abi says:

Hi there

I am 28 year old sales professional from New Zealand with experience in retail and banking. I am Single and ielts of 8/8/7/7 – L/R/R/W. I am wanting to immigrate to Canada specifically to BC. Could you tell me if this is possible or which province do you think would be the best chances for me.

Thanks again
    Abi

27. Abi says:

Sorry just adding my experience is 5plus years and i have done high school and a diploma in sports science for a year after high school from a tertiary college.

Regards
    Abi

28. Hi
    I want to apply for pnp Saskatchewan. My ielts overall score is 6.5
    L 6.5
    R 5.5
    S 7
    W 7
    Can I still apply for Saskatchewan? I am having 10 years of teaching experience.

29. Manisha says: