Student Permit

Immigration Options

School Acceptance and Student Permit

More than 150,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

If you are looking to determine the proper school to attend and how to apply to study at the school, we can assist you. We will assist you in the following:

  1. School Acceptance
    We begin by having a consultation and decide your eligibility. Then we will determine which institution to attend and select a program to study. Once that is established, we will assist you in finding out what the minimum requirements will be for the institution(s) chosen.

  2. Study Permit
    We can assist you in your study permit application
    after you have received your school acceptance.

  3. Permanent Residency
    We can assist you in determining your eligibility in becoming a Canadian Permanent Residenct, either before, during or after your schooling. Having permanent residency can be advantages in a number of different ways, including lower tuition fees.

35 thoughts on “Student Permit

  1. My wife has already received LoA from the college but last year her visa was refused, due to she has applied for all of us (myself and 9 years old daughter).

    we want the assistance in applying for in Study permit, can you provide your fees for this

  2. Hello
    I need help for study permit for my daughter.she received admission from sfu in vancouver last month. It’s important for us there be smooth way to her visa.
    Please let me know the cost & details of your service in this case.
    Thank you for your fast response.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *