Student Permit

Immigration Options

School Acceptance and Student Permit

More than 150,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

If you are looking to determine the proper school to attend and how to apply to study at the school, we can assist you. We will assist you in the following:

  1. School Acceptance
    We begin by having a consultation and decide your eligibility. Then we will determine which institution to attend and select a program to study. Once that is established, we will assist you in finding out what the minimum requirements will be for the institution(s) chosen.

  2. Study Permit
    We can assist you in your study permit application
    after you have received your school acceptance.

  3. Permanent Residency
    We can assist you in determining your eligibility in becoming a Canadian Permanent Residenct, either before, during or after your schooling. Having permanent residency can be advantages in a number of different ways, including lower tuition fees.

35 thoughts on “Student Permit

  1. Hi,
    I’m a BCIT full time international student right now, and I’m from China, I want to immigrate here as soon as possible to become the Permanent Residence, I wonder whether you have some ideas or service to help me with this? If so, please contact me to have more conversations, thank you!

  2. I am interested to go in for postgraduate programme in Canada, I am a graduate (bachelor of science), from India, I am married and would also want my spouse to accompany me.will my spouse be able to work permit at the same time
            Kindly advice me as to how should I proceed and how can you assist me in the matter.

  3. Hey, my sister is 13 years old and she is planning on coming to study in Canada soon. What does she require as a minor to enter and study in Canada ?

  4. I am interested to go in for postgraduate program in Canada. I am a graduate (bachelor of science), from Bangladesh, I am married and would also want my spouse to accompany me.will my spouse be able to work permit at the same time

  5. Hi.

    I have done GNA(nursing) diploma in 2000 and after worked as staff nurse in well known hospital in india.

    Now I wanna study further in canada like university of British columbia. Can I do . How can u assist

  6. Hi
    My brother got 6.0 bands overall in IELTS. Reading – 6 , Writing – 5 , Listening – 6, Speaking – 6. can he get study visa for canada???

  7. I got overall 5.5 bands in IELTS. I completed graduation now I want to go to Canada for further studies. So It is possible to get visa on this bands. If yes then which type of application I have to apply. Please you can define.

  8. i have done my in electronics and communication engineering in 2014 with 65% , my ielts score is overall 5.5 not less than 5, can i get canada study visa.,mu contact no is 8054080376

  9. Would like to pursue a post graduation course in community services (courses like – Social work diploma or social welfare and social development ) whose career pathway will lead to a Community Resource Manager . I have PTE score over all 66 with
    R- 64, L- 65, S- 66 and W- 73

    Need your assistance in choosing the university or institute then acquire a student visa Will accompany my spouse and daughter .

    Willing to take up a course either in September or January as per your recommendation.

  10. hi,
    my daughter just have completed her Chemical lab technician programme in Apr’18
    from durham college , oshawa, ontario. how she can get permanent residency of canada
    and when.

  11. Hi there ,
    please be advised I currently hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer system Engineering from university of Bedfordshire UK. I hold a 3 years computer Engineering from India .
    I am looking to migrate either on work or study visa if possible any other route .

    thank you


  12. I would like to immigrate to Canada. Would like to know all in detail including your Fees.
    My age is 43 & I’m a logistics/ Supply chain consultant.
    let know the formalities to begin this. however, would like to speak to someone before I get into the contract.

  13. Dear Sir/Madam

    I am planning to do MBA in in Canada, and looking forward for perfect guidance.I am graduate with 7 years of work experience in management.

    Please guide accordingly

  14. I got aletter of acceptance from one DLI OF CANADA .So need the help of use of representative. can you help me/
    Thank you for your assistance

  15. hi, i have completed my post graduation in English Language and Literature. I hold 7.5 for IELTS. I also have 2 year experience. I would like to pursue higher education in Canada, probably a post graduation. How long will it take for me to attain a PR? I would also like to bring my husband later.

  16. Hi,
    I’m a BCIT full time international student right now, and I am finishing interior design certification in 2019. I want to immigrate here as soon as possible to become the Permanent Residence. I wonder if I can do it, what could be my options. Can you help me to plan, and what i can do during and after my certification?

  17. I am a fresh law graduate, completed my degree in 2018. Now i want to pursue for further studies in Canada. Therefore, i need information in this regard.

  18. Hi,
    I’m student of city and guilds in civil engineering (graduate diploma ivq level 6). It was three years diploma. I would like to be a student in canada university. How can I realize of my eligibility.?

  19. Dear Sir/Madam,

    As a recent graduate from SFU, my application for a PGWP is unfortunately refused. I am desperately seeking help/advice to move on from here. I have built my life here in Vancouver for a long time and would love to become a PR. Please let me know if you can book me in for a consulting session.
    Thank you in advance.

  20. I would like to pursue MBA in Canada with IELTS wavier. My total yrs on IT exp in 12 yrs and I passed Btech in year 2007.
    Please guide me with some college where I can get admission for higher study.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *