Work Permit

Immigration Options

Work in Canada

To work in Canada, a foreign national must receive authorization – work permit.

A work permit is a document issued by Immigration Canada that allows a foreign individual to work for a limited time at a specific job for a specific employer in Canada.

We can assist you:

  • in preparing yourself to apply for a job in Canada
  • representing your Canadian employer in HRDC to obtain validation;
  • preparing file for submission to Canada Immigration;
  • representing you before Canada Immigration to obtain work permit and entry visa.

In most instances, a work permit will only be issued by an immigration officer after Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC) has approved the job offer of a Canadian employer to a foreign national.

An HRDC opinion enables Immigration Canada to determine whether the employment of the foreign worker is likely to have a positive, neutral or negative impact on the labour market in Canada. A positive or neutral labour market opinion is necessary for a foreign worker to be issued a work permit.

The factors HRDC considers include whether a Canadian or immigrant could fill the job; whether the hiring of a foreign national will help create opportunities or benefit for Canadian job seekers; and whether working conditions and wages offered are in line with what a Canadian would expect.

The HRD validation process thus entails that the Canadian employer demonstrate that a "significant" effort has been made to seek and hire a Canadian for the position in which there is a petition for validation. Work permit will be refused if the HRDC opinion is that the wages and working conditions offered are insufficient to attract and retain Canadian job-seekers. This policy is to ensure that foreign workers are not improperly used by Canadian employers to drive down the wage structure in the Canadian labour market.

Once HRDC grants a confirmation for the job that the foreign worker has been offered, the worker may apply for a work permit at a visa office, or, if the worker is a U.S. citizen, at a port of entry.

Contact us if you would like to know more.

444 Responses to Work Permit

  1. K.C.K.SAMY says:

    MY EDUCATION BSC degree. Require documents i will sent your email sir. Pl msg me sir. Any employer help me sir. Yoou will give job offer letter sir. I am from india. Tamil & English speech sir. I am responsebility man sir

  2. Dhanapal says:

    i am a mechanical engineer, would like to work in canada and i have an experience of 3 years in vendor development. I took IELTS exam and scored overall 7 band with individual score not less than 6 ( S-6, W-6, R-7.5, L-7.5). Can you please suggest a way to get work permit.

  3. syed Aman Ullah says:

    I have been working in India as a truck driver from 14 years. my educational qualification is [10th] discontinued. I am 39 years old, I have accident free Licence of PSV BUS and TRANS Valid Throughout India. is there any possibility to get work permit and visa to work as truck driver in any provinces of Canada .please help me if any possibility for gaining Temporary work permit and visa i have every necessary documents of govt issued except my qualification even i can passout IELTS 4.5 Band Test Confidently, Because i studied in Convent School. Hopefully i get Ans from Respected Personality

  4. John justin says:

    Hai sir…i am working in singapore as a data cable technician cum driver.i would like to work canada… age 41……….i need 3 year contract based visa only….pls give details….tks

  5. HARDIK J PATEL says:


  6. Prasad says:

    I am interested to apply for PNP Program as I have completed my Masters in Law from India and wish to migrate to Canada, can you arrange me a Job offer for legal Assistance, para legal, or law clerk which provenience of Canada will suet my profession kindly suggest me
    Thank you.

  7. garryc says:

    I have a query regarding PR in Canada
    I have got 1 year of experience and then a gap of 3 years as I was helping my dad in his showroom business, I continued my career then in IT for 4 years. Now I have overall 5 years of exp with a gap of 3+ years. Can anyone help me with few queries, will this effect my profile when applying of PR in Canada? And what should I say if they ask me for an explanation with documents to prove the gap? I was just helping dad in his business so I don’t have any other explanation to prove. Can anyone help me with these queries please

  8. Amarjeet kaur bajwa says:

    Hello I am Amarjeet from Nagpur I have 2 years experience in Singapore for child care and eldercare so I want to go to canada for many work how can I go plz help me

    • Amarjeet kaur bajwa says:

      My age is 42 an I am from Nagpur I had care a six months baby and an eldercare in nany work so I want to go to canada I cared them in Singapore since for 2 years experience I have so plz reply me as soon as posible thank u

    • taran says:

      I want to apply lmia

  9. Amarjeet kaur bajwa says:

    My age is 42

  10. Tooba says:

    My name is tooba. I have created my EE profile and now i want a job offer from canada in order to increase my CRS.
    I have more than six yrs experience of work.
    Although its hard to get but if you could be any help, please do inform me.

  11. Nwogu Okechukwu Nwabugwu says:

    Hello sir and madam i want to go for studies in canada to read environmental engineering, how do i do my visa and come , processing and knowing how to go about it , pls i need help from the head and how write the exam called itels i want to write it. Thanks and God bless u.

  12. Shantan says:

    Respected Sir/Madam My name is shantan Kaushal my date of birth is September 1988 I had done graduation and I was working with JW Marriott Mumbai from last four years in 24 hours(all day dining) operational resturent Jw Cafe in Food and Beverage service as a senior associate (shift incharge).I also have a prestigious certificate like Executive Development Program which is given by Marriott International after looking towards your work .Sir I just wanted to know that as I am intrested to move Canada am I eligible to work in Canada or work visa or any other visa to enter Canada.Please Reply soon so that I can start the process as soon as possible.I would be really thankful to you please assist me .For little reference of my profile am sending you my Cv in the attached please find the same.



      Myself BINAY CHANDRA MAJUMDER as a Bartender From Indian I have Total 5 to 6 years experience I want go to canada for how can I go place help me sir plz do infrom me sir plz any help me sir…..?

  13. Muhammad Aqeel says:

    Hello dear Sir or Madam,

    I am 45 years old. I am doing job in Pakistan as a master auto mechanic in Pakistan. I am looking temporary auto Mechanic work visa for Canada. How is possible for me. Can you advise me… Regards

  14. Please help me to go to Canada because I have very good experience in travel and tourism I currently working in Dubai UAE with VVIP people

  15. Haruna Alhassan says:

    I’m from Ghana i completed senior high school and looking to get a work in abroad

  16. Naresh kumar says:

    dear sir/madam
    i am a experienced web and software developer i need work permit i have over 6 years of experience and i m a computer science graduate and ielts 6 each band and WES done
    i am in Toronto i need work permit plz guide me help

  17. Cnc lathe operating and programming 2year experience

  18. Bergumans says:

    I like to.immigrate canada

  19. Vivek Singh says:

    Hello I am Vivek Singh from Pune I have 2 years experience in Pune for marketing and sales so I want to go to canada for many work how can I go plz help me.

  20. Dear Sir ,
    My name SUSHANT SHOO from INDIA. I am PLUMBER TECHNICIAN have a 4yer Facility management company in plumber work in UAE experience and 13yer experience in India plumber work experience. I wantto work in canada ,
    How do cantact you help Me ??

  21. George says:

    I have 2 year experience as a staff nurse in ICU department. If you required staff nurse so help me.

  22. Lev says:

    I have Advance Swiss Diploma in Culinary Art. Now working in UAE.
    Could you help me to get a job with IELTS score 5.5 How much will it be cost? If it’s possible

    Best Regards

  23. Jaspreet Kaur says:

    I want work permit in admin jobs for me or for IT jobs for my husby

  24. Sagar says:

    Hello Sir ,
    I have a Complited my Automobile Diploma & I have a Total 7 years Experience.i want to move to Canada and settle their ,if any Vaccancy pls tel me .

  25. jyoti bala says:

    sir i completed my b.ed and i have 2 year experience jn computer teacher or operator. and i get 4.5 band in pte . i am eligible for work permit

  26. Harman says:

    I want to ask about agricultural visa. Somebody told me about new laws passed and Canada give a chance to farmers. Please tell me about that. And give all details

  27. fried rice says:

    What’s up to every one, it’s in fact a nice for
    me to pay a visit this website, it consists of
    precious Information.

  28. VAIBHAV JOSHI says:

    hello sir or madam,

    i am working in ahmedabad from 2001 in accounting field. i have 18 years experience in Aaccount with finalization. Is there any chance to settle or getting job in Canada. Any scope for me.

  29. Dear Sir,
    I want a work permit visa in Canada . I know english and talking english little bit .
    I am looking for agricultural visa.I need two USA dollar per hour .I have more than ten years experience of work.
    plz reply me as soon as possible thank u

  30. I am a truck driver, I have been working as a heavy truck driver in Abu Dhabi since the last 10 years, nowadays I am working Adnoc transport and logistics, my education is senior secondary school, I also have ILETS 4.5 Band Score, Should I go to work in Canada, provide information to me about this
    How long the process will take, and how much you charge.How can get work permit truck driver

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *