Canadian Immigration Minister Suggests Popular ‘Working Holiday Visa’ to be Extended to Two Years, to Visit London Next Week


Graduates of British post-secondary institutions like University College London are struggling to find jobs in the UK’s stagnant economy and the Canadian immigration ministry wants them to consider moving to Canada.

One of our licensed immigration consultants can speak with you in person, online or on the phone about your unique immigration situation and give you a breakdown of your options.bookappointment

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.